Anhedonic-like

I like being presented problems

this is one of my very few current luxuries



no drugs no grog no sex curtail computer use

but there's the phone and smoke signals



my pokey little room which is kind of nice

the food I eat but most of my pleasure



from it is egoic "don't *I* have a swell diet?"

i'll be cutting on those things too



i'm slow to learn somethings

i just got a joke after 10 years the other day



I am not a natural sadomasochist

and the few monies I get



I'm pretty unimaginative with it

how many curios can I collect



i don't collect curios

and then going out to buy clothes



i'm groaning already - first or second hand

each have their charm and their limits



luxury fuck off

one of my few luxuries



with love you pay

but a sneer is free



even that I must curtail

and then there's just me



very pleasant on a good day

Popular Posts