Poem upon having my solitude excluded

me and John Forbes are suntanning
in Annandale,

"John what's your take on Baudrillard
at Lightning Ridge?"

we sip our wets, actifed CC
i think of my childhood

"have a swig of this"
"thanks, so much better!"

"How many Mark O'Connors
were there? or were the other ones just taking notes?
amanuenses as heteronym as clones"

"Well" he says, "what does he drink?"

and it's Grahame Greene ginger wine
whiskey and water, or

writing in scuba gear lumbered with
a Sydney Olympics 2000 snazzy (yellowed) raincoat

in 2009.

"underwater pens, john - orpheus in the undertow."

It's poxy Arthur who introduced Derrida to Australia
via Gleebooks.

we smoke.

"I'm joining Mark at the Salvation Army Tempe Tip.
I can't stand another drink.

John, let's ask someone who's just dropped acid if LSD is dated
I want the real deal, mouth horse and stable."

"what do you think of Juan Davila, Ariel?"

"me? I'd be late to the launch shutdown by police. summer wilderness and chilean winters? [i flip the bird] and i really shouldn't be suntanning, it doesn't go with my North Face aspect"

"actifed cc?"

"ok now's a better time than any"





Popular Posts