medicopraxia note 1

kali nychthemera - raining in my street. throw the medicopraxia in the air today. happy rain after Sydney Sunday registered temperature was the hottest on earth. Weather itself enjoys me today. taper is now to 50% of what it was 2 months ago. Consistency and agility in noting your body and physical manifestations is key for me. Tapering is imho generic at base. As you unfurl and work your capacities old, new, forgotten, perhaps way outside the population average, adapting is important. Self sensitivity. Writing for me is easier. Playing classical guitar is easier. These fingers dextrous in some other way than I really remember. The fantastical perceptions I have I can describe from all the things I've done and am.
I want to thank friends for keeping me on the straight and narrow. I thank myself for not succumbing easily to despondency. It helps me and maybe somewhere I can help others. And I already do.

Popular Posts