Rules for being an ARP


1 Miles Davis axiom: if you understood everything I said you would be me
2 Don't get caught in someone else's dream. Unless you totally understand it and dig it. (Refer point 1)
3 lore of attraction. magnets don't grow or work on trees. An apple fell, a penny for your thoughts.
4 being a ghostwriter has street cred. Being ghostwritten for might never fade. Say no to ghostwriting.
5 Ron Coleman is a peer revolutionary and says you can DIY but diagnosing other peers is best kept to you.
6 I am a peer. I am peer reviewed. Though even if I was ever offered it I'd never be a peer of the realm.
7. Lucky last. Laughter love and I'm not telling what the autopredictor suggested
8 I find it hard but keep promises, words, memories. Pure Memory is a cosmos.
.
.
.
2017 because I said so

Popular Posts