Notes from Minogue Reserve - Glebe

"We cannot begin with complete doubt." - CS Peirce
US polymath and author of Chance, Love and Logic

[Verse 1]
In my imaginationThere is no complicationI dream about you all the timeIn my mind a celebrationThe sweetest of sensationThinking you could be mine

[Pre-Chorus]

In my imagination
There is no hesitation
We walk together hand in hand
I'm dreaming
You fell in love with me
Like I'm in love with you
But dreaming's all I do
If only they'd come true

[Chorus]

I should be so lucky
Lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky in love
I should be so lucky
Lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky in love

[Verse 2]

It's a crazy situation
You always keep me waiting
Because its only make believe
And I would come a-running
To give you all my loving
If one day you would notice me
My heart is close to breaking
And I can't go on faking
The fantasy that you'll be mine
I'm dreaming
That you're in love with me
Like I'm in love with you
But dreaming's all I do
If only they'd come true
[Chorus]
I should be so lucky
Lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky in love
I should be so lucky
Lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky in love
[Bridge]
I should be so lucky
(So lucky, so lucky)
I should be so lucky
I, I, (I, I)
I should be so lucky
(So lucky, so lucky)
I should be so lucky
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
- and we can't end with it either.
Verse - my fantasy. Imagination without complication is impossible for me. So I use cheapass intuition.
'I dream about you all the time' - makes everyday meanderings difficult but in spiritual and cosmic ways ok. In my dreams my muscles move so I hope we're doing something like couching or hanging upside down. Ask Einstein. Celebration as sweet. Paddle pops good enough. Death by Chocolate foodjoint better. et Couldness. Chancing as duh.
That is the Solo Actor A pre-chorus reprises with coloratura. And Tutti. I should be. if it's lucky only. Please come with rabbit's feet, 4 leaf clovers and those socks you wear to interviews.
The situation must be prescribed with waiting, crazy and make-believe. Some kind of Emergency Room. Probably Canterbury and tales. Who is being kept waiting? My dreams. IE astral and proprioceptive. (Ref Roland Barthes, A NASA's Discourse.) Dreams coming true. Not the one I had about consciousness through-load into Facebook hypnogogic updates. Like this one. I can fake but rather not. Agree.
If X they'd Y. Y being actualisation of X. X is unconscious but some journeying and/or meld principle involved. Swimming, the Australian (Pub) Crawl etc Taketh to the Bridge of Sighs.
(I,I) sample or weird ASCII face
Finishing with the proliferation of I as repetitive singular. The pre-I cosmos enough thus ending at multiverse ie Verse 1 and 2. In performance the Oxford comma is imperceptible so pluriverse uniqueness is imago.
Pre-Cavo Kylie rules










x

Popular Posts