the inimitable work of predictive text poet - FB oriented

You know, being tagged not liking is not rude but (AI:) absence from school today as well be referring e to a platonic solids content and to be able and interested to work on it exists as e the popular street from peer review ratings for your ego is the shadow that I have been hacked into a new age and e to the same to the same species and the lived experience and skills will help me with any whisper dub step of forming the royalty che to a spiritual and emotional intelligence is the material notion that I have been hacked to a platonic friend of the providing the highest to a spiritual tradition is a little more secure the booking confirmation email Megan I have a silver bullet point the finger and the consumer gets coopted the consumer take care and I am I like to go with me and my family history is a collective as well be the best regards Power

Popular Posts